Friday, 23 November 2012

November Update

NOVEMBER UPDATE

Just another small update since my last post and theres alot for me to say this time and some new photos.

My Sean :)
I saw my boyfriend on the 3rd of this month until the 6th, it was a great weekend and one of the best because it was the first time i have ever watched fireworks with a boyfriend :).

Mark & Sean
Sis bf & My bf

We went to the Fireworks Display on the Saturday (3rd Nov) and we went with my sister and her boyfriend Mark. It was a fun night and the fireworks were amazing but it was a pretty cold night.
Felt great being back with my Monkey :) there's no better feeling than being with the one you love and someone tat loves you back just the same.

Sean & Me
Fireworks
Sean,Tammy &Mark











Sean & Me
Photo Took By My Mum
The Only Men I Need In My Life
The rest of the weekend was just amazing and it was just so nice to spend time with my boyfriend and get cuddles which i had really missed and always make me feel so much better. I cant wait to see him again which will hopefully be around Christmas time and i hope he likes the presents i have bought him.






My boyfriend Sean and my dog Beethoven are the only men i need in my life and the only ones i want in my life. Beethoven loves Sean which makes me very happy because before i met Sean my dog was the only constant happiness in my life, it may sound sad but its true.






Now the last few weeks haven't been so great because family problems again this time mostly because of my big sister who i haven't spoke to for a week or so because she called me an attention seeker because i Self-harm and she called my boyfriend the bloke iv only known for a year.

Alice did this because she barely talks to any of us (family) so doesn't know much of what go's on here at home which is her own fault but blames everybody else, The argument happened after she found out via facebook that out brother has Asperger's Syndrome then things just got worse conversation wise. She told me to stay far away from her which will be easy because we never see her and i don't like her boyfriend anyway, I even told her that. I don't really see er as my big sister anymore after everything shes said to me.

Anyway my self-harming has been up and down - had a few slip ups and ruined a good clean streak but Sean is being a great support. My health has been crap recently, there is always something wrong with me and it gets annoying after a while, also had the Flu jab :( horrible still hate needles and was first time getting it.

I'm getting better though which I'm happy about and hopefully nothing will be wrong when I see my boyfriend soon. I really don't know how I got so lucky to have him  in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment