So far January has been a goodish month, its unusual for me but I'm happy about. Good start to a new year the now and just hope it lasts as well.
My sister Tammy still hasn't had baby yet who's was due on Friday (18th) so its kind of just a waiting game now and its annoying ha but cant wait to be an auntie and cant wait to see my nephew.
At the weekend we pent Saturday with Tammy and Mark at their flat, Josh was there (Marks son) who is such a cute 4 year old and iv adopted him as my nephew. It was a nice time and first I've been to their flat.
We finally got snow which I'm not overly happy about because its really cold and gives me more health problems which isn't fun.
![]() |
| Barney Wearing New Harness |
![]() |
| Beethoven Wearing New Harness |
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment