There has been a few good since my last post and it really has been good.
 |
| Alice&Boyfriend Davie |
I seen my boyfriend in early May which was great and he got to meet my older sister Alice and her boyfriend Davie and it went ok i think. I'm happy everyone seems to like Sean and find him easy to get along with, he's a great guy and i love him. People just need to get past the age difference and see him for who he is, either except it or go to hell really.
Sean got on great with everybody including the pets but mostly my dog Beethoven which i couldn't be happier about. I love my two boys so much.
.jpg) |
| Sean&My Beethoven |
 |
Me&Sean Tammy&Mark |
Tammy is 15 weeks pregnant and engaged to her boyfriend Mark which we are all happy about and i cant wait to become an auntie for the first time. Tammy is due in January and we are already buying the baby things for her.
 |
Me&Sean May 2012 |
It's my birthday on the 6th of August and i will be 20 I'm kind of looking forward to it, I'm just not sure what will happen on that day. The best present will be when in see Sean in late August. I can't wait because I'm really missing him lots, its a little hard living a distance away but it doesn't matter once he's here and we are together again. We have been together 1 year 5months. It's been amazing so far and I'm sure it will continue to be as long as we are together.
No comments:
Post a Comment