I guess i should have started with this but this is just a little more about me and what i have been up-to.
I'm 19 and live in Scotland, i have 2 sisters and a brother. My older sister lives with her fiancee and the rest of us stay at home. We have 5 pets - 2 dogs, a cat and 2 fish, we used 2 have about 13 but now only 5, i love our pets but mostly my dog Beethoven hes a border collie and 9 this year, Barney the other dog a saluki who is 3 or 4 this year, Dexter the cat.
 |
| Barney |
 |
| Dexter |
 |
| Beethoven |
I love to read alot, i have about 300 books of my own and i keep collecting but i would never give away any of my books just like my mum who reads alot aswell. If the weather is nice then i usually go out for walks which i love doing because there is a few nice places to go. I love my boyfriend and love it when i see him because we always have a great time.
 |
| me+my boyfriend |
 |
| my brother |
 |
| my mum+little sister |
I think that's all really about me for now. I have a simple life sometimes but that's how i like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment